The new electricity prices set by the OEB for customers on Time-of-Use (TOU) Pricing are as follows:
- Off-peak (7 p.m. to 7 a.m. weekdays; all day weekends and statutory holidays) = 8.0¢/kWh (an increase of 0.3¢);
- Mid-peak (7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays) = 12.2¢/kWh (an increase of 0.8¢);
- On-peak (11 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays) = 16.1¢/kWh (an increase of 2.1¢).
Electricity prices for customers who remain on the Tiered Pricing system will be as follows:
- 9.4¢/kWh for the first 600 kWh (residential only) consumed each month (an increase of 0.6¢);
- 11.0¢/kWh for everything over 600 kWh/month (an increase of 0.7¢).